
LOOK at this picture. It's just too much for my lady brain to handle. A handsome man and a child. I'm lucky I am related to them both. Ekika came round yesterday and we had drawing fun. it was awesome. Her language is getting much more complex and shes asking questions about EVERYTHING. It's just so cute and refreshing. Although it gets tiring quickly. I was in the bath and she came in, I wasn't sure what to do, whether I should usher her out, cos I am not o good with nudity, but I guess shes only three and has seen her parents naked so its okay. She said, looking at my nipples "whats that? Mummies got one of them" Well technically she has two, but nevermind. "I I... I don't. I have ones like my daddy". Hehe for now maybe. Then she asked about my tattoos again. We got lots of hugs and kisses again, and even some pictures. It was awesome. Ekika is at that age where shes desperately trying to understand everything; either in comparision or as something new. It's great to see her mind registering everything. Sort of.
Later in the day, I made a new friend by the name of Pia. Maureen's neice. She's 6. I remember her being born, and her brother Harrison (8) for that matter. Although I wasn't about for William who is 4. Oh my god, they are a nutty bunch, but amazing. Maureens birthday party was really good fun, I haven't been to something like that in years where so much effort goes into it. Lots of food, a cheesey DJ, the police coming round at midnight to tell everyone to be quiet, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, drink, and the kids were so much fun. I had to take Josh home early as he had a migraine and I went back to pick Pat up but she wasn't ready and I was knackered so I fucked off at 2am and left her there. I'm not her chaffeur for christ sake!
Seriously though that picture is so cute. I mean, I'd love to have kids one day, obviously not like for a while, and hopefully when we can fend for ourselves a bit better, but they'd be so beautiful if they took after Josh. Hehe.








No comments:
Post a Comment