Sunday, 18 September 2005

Well I guess now we'll see...

...who my real friends are since I have left SG. If girls that I spoke to will still speak to me, as I am not in the loop. Especially some of the UK girls who I have had stay round and would genuinely consider friends.

I'm so tired cos of last night. I picked Pat up and brought her home, but we had some drama cos Mari's power had been switched off (well done Pat). But we sorted out and hopefully her frogs won't die.

I think I need a nap. Feel a bit sad today. And empty. Free, but not as less distracted as I had hoped for. Wierd eh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, judging by the posts left after it was announced that you'd gone, i would think that there are quite a few who will keep in touch.
They were very nice posts.
: )
Do many people know that you're here by the way?
And am i allowed to tell them if they ask?
Smooches

Alex said...

oooh yes please thats a nice idea :)