Friday, 23 September 2005

A package for Tawnya

In our massive sweet exchange I have finally purchased my sweets for Tawnya:
2 large tubes of Skittles (UK version she can eat, USA version she cannot)
1 large tube of Smarties
2 packets of Strawberry flavoured Millions
2 packets of Bubblegum flavoured Millions
4 Cadburys Flakes
Jersey Fudge
Stick of Rock
Cadburys Double Decker
Everton Mints
Starburst (UK version she can eat, USA version she cannot)
Parma Violets (even though they are GROSS)
Frys Peppermint Cream
Frys Orange Cream
3 packets of Flying Saucers from Woolworths
Murray Mints
Yorkie (Just for Boys haha)
Cadburys (Snow) Flake

I think I filled the show box.


The women at work are talking about things they know nothing of. Well they know their opinions but nothing else. Cancer, death, breivement, illness, diets. Bullshit. One of them is supposedly a counsellor for breivement and stuff, but she has the bedside manner of Dr Shipman so thats pretty laughable.

1 comment:

Alex said...

i forgot some fruity polos. i filled the box. infact, the box runeth over