Monday, 26 September 2005

shitting steam


Never one to hold back, this entry is mainly about my bowels. For the last 3 days, I have not been able to go more than a few hours without rapidly expelling anything I put into my body out again, via my bum and or gob. Bum gravy? I think you'll find my bum has turned into a geyser or something. I blame my sweet binge earlier in the week. I've eaten rather well the last few days, having had dinners made for us. Vegetables, chicken etc. Urgh.

But on the plus side, I got to spend the day not at work! Josh and I are house sitting at Lesleys and looking after her lovely dogs. We have Sky plus, a lovely view, peace and quiet, and no Pat. Although I make smells that I keep blaming on the dogs, poor things.

Joshua got offered a job! Yay! I am so happy for him! We popped home as he needs to make a call to the job people and find out more details. I'm soooo happy for him. Yay.

Went to see S, M and Ekika last night for dinner. They gave us wierd Japanese sweets which were a bit sickly, but pretty cool. Ekika was awesome as normal, as was dinner.

I'm going to go now and roll about a bit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you ought to donate your insides to medical research when you pop your clogs.
Your bum seems to have the weirdest habits !

And thats brilliant about the job for Josh too. Give him a congratulatory hug from me.
xxx hazel

Cappy said...

Thank you for sharing.