It's blowing a gale and I am knackered. Another late night having seemingly done very little. We picked up Lesley and she dropped us home. She seems knackered poor love. The car was being wierd before we got her and I was worried about it. It went juddery like there was a blow out, but the car was level and the tyres were fine... it seemed like there was some kind of cutting out or transmisson problem. I'm not sure as I don't know too much about cars and I certainly don't know anything about automatics. We pulled over for a minute and I flapped but it seemed to be okay. On the way back, before it happened, I noticed I was having to apply more pressure on the pedal, as it felt like the car was loosing speed. But its all good now.
Last day at work tomorrow, woop!
Wednesday, 28 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment