Wednesday, 28 September 2005

Tennerfest

Sometimes I hate living in Jersey, sometimes I love it.
Oh yeah! From 1st October to 12th November, you can eat at a selection of restuarants on a budget!

I can't wait. It is a great chance to sample somewhere new and try some new things. People seem to go out more and experiment and the island seems a bit livelier, which is good when the weather starts to turn.

On the drop down menu, look through the list of resturants and it'll bring up a sample menu. I quite fancy the Sausage Festival at Le Hocq hehe!

What and where do you think I should sample?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roasted Field mushrooms filled with a Pine Nut, Butternut Squash and Garlic Herb Stuffing and served with Rosemary and Redcurrant Vinaigrette
and
Tagine of Lamb,
Vegetable Couscous, Preserved Lemon
and
Stir-fried PorkFillet of Pork stir-fried with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli,
finished with a Light Sweet and Sour Sauce
and
Sweet Potato and Sesame Soup
Drizzled with Coconut Pesto
and, and, and......
OH GOD THERE IS SO MUCH GORGEOUS FOOD!!!!!!!!!

and every single dessert on the menus.
:D

You are Sooooooooooooooo lucky.
*envy*
*drooling*
*wipes self down*
Mwah.xxxx
Hazel