Hey kids! Today is a good day. Its part of a good week. Last night after work, Joshua met me and we went and fed the hounds, who missed us lots. Then we went for a drive, over to Eagle Rock to see Mioiki and give her some biscuits that I made (which were ace for the record)... we were going to go to Big Vern's but we both forgot the non summer opening times, so instead, we got a Chinese! Mioiki paid for it, which I felt a bit bad about, but it was ace. Joshua and I went to the Pearl Dragon and picked it up.
After a good chat and a laugh with Mioiki we went home, had a bath and finished the rest of the biscuits. Any attempt at an early night was again thwarted. Sky drew us in with Pimp my Ride which is really funny. More dog breath.
What a lovely day yesterday. Joshua found out about his job and wahooo! I'm so happy for him!
Look at me all beaming and happy! *beams*
My current list of things to 'get' in no particular order
1. A new matress AGH JOSHUA AND I ARE CRIPPLING OURSELVES ON SOFT MATRESSES
2. A car of our very own!
3. A coat. Winters a'comin'!
4. A flat. This can wait a while cos if we have a car, then that'll reassure our independance again and we can spend less time at home.
5. Tattoos. Although this requires planning and some additional cash to bring JJ here. Unless of course we plan to go to London for a few days near Christmas but it'll be cheaper for him to come here (only one plane ticket see?!)
6. Wireless card for my iMac. I don't mind the laptop, but its not my baby, and Joshua might need his PC lappy for work now.
7. Hair cut.
Wednesday, 28 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love your happy posts..as I read them my own grin gets bigger and bigger too.
But you are such a tease....mentioning coming back for christmas shopping and then taking it all back!
Oh, and can you poke Josh and ask him to get back to Gordon for me if i ask you very very nicely and promise to buy you fresh bread and sweeties if you I ever get to see you again?
Mwah.
Hazel xxxx
Post a Comment