Oh yeah! The zoo!
I'm so happy! The zoo! Good money! And Josh got his job too! He starts Wednesday. I'm super excited.
The women at work, man they do my nut in. They talk so much rubbish. Even by my standards. I mean, today they were talking about horoscopes and stuff, but getting it all wrong. But They won't listen to me trying to put them right. Nicely of course. I'm glad to be out of here. I hate finance and this job. Even funnier, the miserable lady (whos only like that with me, but atleast I am kind of acknowledged) said "Oh the Zoo, that'll be good. They don't pay very good though." Trying to sort of cut me down I think. Ha. What a shame I'll get atleast 3 pounds extra per hour working there. Awesome. WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG women!
Yay! The dogs last night were really naughty. I had to close the bedroom door as they stink. So Audrey was scratching at the door for most of the night. Damn dawgs!!! Tonight I think we had better take them for a super walk, as they missed out last night to go to the damn.
My Nigella biscuits were awesome. Lesley's oven is a bit slow, but they were so nice and fun to make. I'm going to make some more with the rest of the dough tonight.
God I can't wait to get out of here. It's so STALE.
Tuesday, 27 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment