Hello!
Today has been a good day. I recieved 2 things in the mail that were not bills. A cardigan from Fleur. It's teal and fluffy and warm! And a book from SG. At first I think it was a bit weird, considering I am archived, but saying that it seems to have been sent ages ago from Indieclick. It's from the tour sponsers, a publishing company. It's a rubbish looking book, but it was free. So oh well. (In hindsight I probably signed up for it anyways.)
And I got a phonecall from Carla offering me two days temp work next week, gotta go on on Monday to square it.
AND
[fanfare]
I have an interview on Tuesday with a huge looking Benelux Bank Called Dexia BIL. According to their website, it is the first bank to have merged cross Europe. They website is all Frenchy and made me feel warm inside.
I hope I get it. Nicola was super super jolly and positive about it. She said it is a role I am born to do. She read the description over the phone and we got all girly and excited. Business Development Administrator. Lots of things that I like doing. I can't remember the actual job description now, so I'm going to town to pick up the blurb that goes with it.
So to celebrate, some Plastic Bertrand on the iTunes!
Friday, 28 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment