i'm not a good girl, i'm ekika!Reasons why Ekika is totally the most awesome person I have ever met:
1. The fact she loves you for whoever you are. She thinks like three year old and goes on what she herself knows.
2. Shes tooo cute.
3. "I didn't give you a kiss!"
4. "Do you have a rough face Josh-u-aaaaaaaaaar?"
5. "Why... why... why do you have pink sellotape by your beeeeeeeeed?"
6. "I'm not a good girl, I'm Ekika!"
7. The fact she takes no shit from Pat, and the rest of us dooo!
8. She eats lots of fruit and veg and not sweets
9. She's really bright and observant and questions everything. Then she remembers a lot of it, like that my mum is dead but she knows what she looks like.
10. The other cute kid things she says, like when she walked in on me in the bath and asked about my nipples. "Mummy has one of them... I don't, I have some like daddy's." Hahahaha.
She was only away a week and I already notice that her communication has come on a lot. Now I am being told off for saying things in front of her... not even swear words! Things like "Coor, I'm knackered." What? I think it's cute if she said it haha!!








No comments:
Post a Comment