The agency haven't got me any more work yet. (Grrr) so I am home today. I have already tidied and vacuumed and done all the washing and polished and swept the floor. I'm about to jump in the bath then go to Checkers. Although I'm holding off from that incase they call. I dropped Joshua into town today as he started work. I was so excited for him. Finally things are moving. Yay! Not for me though. Well I do have this interview tomorrow, so who knows. Doesn't pay the bills NOW though does it. Eep.
I was hoping to hang out with Mioiki today but she's busy ironing. She's a bit like me really, I didn't expect her to want to come out or anything as she likes staying at home haha.
Maybe I'll see if Mari wants to go to Checkers with me to get some shopping? Cos otherwise she'd have to walk and stuff. She might not need to, but I'll ask.
Last night we watched Corrie, then Joshua worked and I pirated. He worked very hard, and I tried my best not to distract him. I like watching him work when he seems all excited and interested in it. It's cool. Then I made supper type thing, after icing my biscuits went horribly wrong.
As we fell asleep we tried to think of bands and artists that were linked to cars. but not tediously. So, for example, Clutch. At the Drive In. The Highwaymen. Jim Yoshi Pile up. Luther VANdross (hahaha.)
Although it was harder than I thought... Joshua got some good ones though. Like the Datsuns.
I've been thinking about my ever approaching reclusiveness. It's not that bad really yet, I just can't keep putting off going out to meet people for much longer.
Mioiki asked me on msn this morning if I was okay again again again. And that I still look down. How can you look down?
Monday, 10 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment