Okay so the Zoo sent me home today at 2.30pm, because there wasn't enough work for me. Talk about rubbish HR. My bosses had already told them that they didn't want a temp in until they get back. Yeah I am siting there ON MY OWN. But I am doing stuff; mainly because Laura fucked of to get her ferry early and I have to try adn find my way.
It took me nearly two hours to get home, so then I called Excel straight away and they were equally as annoyed as me and said they'd try and sort something else out.
Maybe all the island agencies work together secretly, to piss off temps into going for interviews for lame jobs that don't seem very interesting.
Incidently, I have an interview at Cary Olsen this week for a secretary job!
Urgh.
Joshua founf an awesome pirate online game. I think it might fill my void. Oh dear
Monday, 3 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
thats shitty!..not the pirate game or the interview ,but the other thing.
Though how josh has time to find addicting pirate games on the internet when he's supposed to be working his socks of sorting out a certain companies website, i really don't know! :D
Oh and i passed my CET, so I'm a happy bunny.
xxx
well im not his keeper and Im certainly not going to try and be! His time management skills aren't THAT bad... I hope!
Post a Comment