Tuesday, 18 October 2005

Social commentry

I heard through the grapevine, and myspace that stuff on SG is still really wierd. Some people keep paying for new memberships to campaign their causes and so forth.

I'm at that point now where I am done with idiots in my life, and if I can stream line it, by not dealing with them I won't. I remember times when I'd be in heated 'debate' with people who swore they were right and I was wrong, and sometimes, you just can't win. I'd rather agree to disagree. Sometimes you are never going to get your point across with some people as they are simply not willing to listen to you full stop, let alone take in what you have to say. Stop stressing about stupid things you will probably not be able to change, because ultimately the internet turns people wierd. Arguements are so lame. I just want a quiet life, stress free as much as possible so it helps me to live a little longer!

No comments: