I found the greatest CD ever on Amazon! It's called the above. Does exactly what is says on the box!
I think I was born WASTED in this era. I want to be either back in the wartime, rationing and making eyes at sailors! Drawing my stockings on! Dancing around the Glenn Miller!
Or in some diner having a milkshake listening to Little Richie talking about my homework and how I want Gary to take me to the dance, but he's going to take CherylAnn instead. Pft.
Tuesday, 18 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hurrah! It has gotten hold of you too! See I am not the only young girl who is into the shizzle her gran should be into! Actually - my gran is into swearing and drinking and being a hooligan at football matches - maybe our brains got swapped when i was born!!!!!!!
Post a Comment