Okay, asides from speaking ot Steph, Lisa and Fleur all day, today was possibly the worst day I ever had because:
1. I was sick this morning. Stupid vitamin didn't go down too well!
2. I bashed my knee at work and at home
3. Tried to deliver my AWESOME cardigan but I was of course, not in
4. Almost got run off the road by stupidly large car type people carrier landrover and scratch half of my aunties car off on a small wall.
5. Found out I have to find another temping assignment from Monday, as I suspected the new girl is starting MOnday. Stupid Zoo didn't tell me, I had to ask Excel to ask them for me.
Number 4. is the biggy here people. I guess it isn't that bad, but you know me and stress and my aunty, I can my stomach brewing up a storm as we speak. I didn't get hurt and I would rather scratch the rear inside panel that crunch the whole car against the front of an oncoming large car. I survived and all that. I have to call the garages tomorrow and see if I can get a quote, maybe after work/lunch time, and if they can fix it.
I won't tell Pat unil she is back, and not at all if i can help it either because it its totally more hassle than it needs to be. But I am so annoyed. I would imagine this sort of thing is covered by Pat's insurance, but do not want to bump her excess and premiums up and such like. I imagine a new panel on a Saab Convertible 93 to be about 90 quid each. Plus VAT plus labour and parts. The damage isn't THAT bad and could be cleaned up easily I think with a bit of work and polish so hopefully it'll be less...
I'm just super annoyed as she treats that car like shit anyways and it has a ton of scratches and I know that she doesn't really tend to them and fix them, and granted this is worse and this car is her baby, but SHE DOESN"T NEED A CAR THIS BIG ON THIS ISLAND THE ROADS ARE NOT WIDE ENOUGH AND THIS SURELY IS PROOF OTHERWISE YEAH PUT ME IN HOSPITAL WHEN A STUPID YUPPIE WOMEN NEARLY KILLS ME. I don't want her to react like I expect her too, patronising, telling me off, doing that wierd look. I doubt she'll even care about the fact I'm rather shaken up by it. To be honest, I'm actually not that bothered by it now cos it has happened and I can't do anything to change it, I am more stressed by the fact that I have to worry about it and try and get it fixed with absolutely NO money whatsoever AND don't tell me off for having no savings, I know thats my own fault, but I don't because all my money I get goes on bills and trying to sort things out and food and such like. It wouldn't be so bad if I have regular work from Excel, then I can have some money to play with, but I wasn't working enough last week to pay the rent then so now I have to pay double this week and now I am back to square one.
I'm going to go cry now.
Wednesday, 19 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh sweetie.
I'm so glad you're ok.
I know what its like when something like that happens and the shock sets in afterwards.
*hugs*
Post a Comment