Wednesday, 30 November 2005

busy busy busy

Today was a good day. After yesterday rant, I had a bath with Joshua and then we *ahem* unwound.

At work I was super busy girl, whilst checking my email hehe.

THEN

I had not one but TWO yes TWO interviews back to back. This was badly planned and arranged as it involved me running through town, getting wet, then runnign back and getting wetter.
The first was a second interview for a Trust place last week. Went okay after the HR lady grilled me about my stupid degree and then hinted that it was HARD trying to study and work and, nicely, was I cut out for it, politely I think I convinced her to not put me on the scrap him and give me a chance... I met some other people, had a tour, got the impression they were dead busy and desperate. Works in my favour I think!

THEN I pegged it to an informal off the record chat for a job that wasn't yet available but would in Jan and that was more girl friday (the only lady in the whole company infact) with some copywriting (oh dear haha) marketing and general standard compliance type stuff... sounded good. Should hear in a week or so about a formal interview. Plus I had a ot of tea bought for me.

When I got back to work (an hour late no less, but I'll make it up) my current place said what an amazing temp I was and they were really super impressed with my work, and used the word 'astounded' and said I was an asset etc. Which was nice. Think they might keep me even longer as well.

Which was good.

Poor lovely Lisa is having a shit time at the moment, so I sent her a little package...

Counting down till Lost is online tomorrow. But in the meantime, I have the great Carnivale to occupy me.

Dinner was awesome. Pasta ahoy!

No comments: