Eastenders was good. Finally the Christie saga is close to ending. So Joshua and I got soaked leaving work today. Totally. The poor lamb has a cold anyways. I made dinner. Mucho spaghetti and garlic bread, which as usual went to waste as my eyes are bigger than my belly. We went to see the flat lady, who is SOO NICE. The landlord is giving us the flat for 950 a month, and will let us move in last week in Nov, but charge us from the 1st December. Which is nice, like a week free I guess! Also we can split the money and pay some of the deposit now and then the rest a little after. As long as we pay the rent when we move in. Which is good. Going to sign some papers on Thursday. Should really tell my aunty before then I guess. Spoke to my dad today, he's doing good. We spoke in code after my massive email about stuff i sent him. He said of course he'd come to the wedding. I think he's only doing that to laugh at Joshua haha. But like everyone else he said that he'd need notice but thats cool. One less thing to worry about and definately one thing at a time.
I have 3% of my totaliser filled! Also we recieved a mysterious anonymous loan from an extremely good friend today which was amazing. I am going to write a letter to every single person who contributed to my happiness and send them something totally Jersey. Black butter anyone? Haha.
Work is okay, the compliance stuff is going alright. Although we lost everything this morning and lost a good hour trying to sort out what we had. And my eyes went funny. Still nothing from Dexia. God I want that job soooo badly. Even more now as I NEED it cos of this flat. Tomorrow or Thursday I am going to go round the retail shoppys and see who needs extra staff for weekends over Xmas. It'll be extra money in the pocket and useful for Xmas pressies too I guess!
I just spend ages downloading bloody Dirty Dancing as I don't have my video copy anymore, or a video player. But the fucking thing was in Polish. it was a good quality, but in Polish. Admittedly I can reel off that film in perfect order, but it is kinda funny and distracting with a gruff man (YES MAN doing ALL the voices.) Joshua skipped forward and we got some good quotes in Polish for "No one puts baby in the corner", "She gets it from me" and "I know you weren't the one who got Penny in trouble. When I am wrong, I say I'm wrong." They were hilarious.
Man we got soaked.
Get well soon to Joshua please everyone, he's very busy at work/stressed etc/workload etc etc.
Tuesday, 8 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
congrats on the flat! bet you can't wait :)
Black Butter!!!!!....you mean its gone off or something?
:D
And i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you re the job.
xxx
Nikt kładzie Dziecko w rogu (kąt).
We're in the same boat with the job thingie too 'Lex :) I just have to remember to try to keep my chin up, but it's getting to the stage (in my mind), where I'm looking around at stuff that I have and I'm thinking: "Hmm, I wonder how much I can sell that for?!"
S
X
"You don't understand the way it is, I mean for somebody like me. Last month I'm eating Jujubes to keep alive, and this month women are stuffing diamonds in my pocket, I'm bouncing on shit and quick as that"
Post a Comment