Thursday, 24 November 2005

An eventful day

Well poor Joshua stumbled home at 6.30am, the poor baby. He had an hour sleep and then got up with me and went back to work. Needless to say, at lunch time, the poor lamb looked dead on his feet.

BUT we got Nigella Lawson hug mugs!! one each! I got cream and Joshua got blue! And they gave us a free whisk! Its too cute!

On the way home I bought a Jersey lotto scratch card for the Christmas draw and won a pound! Wooo! So something for nothing there, as I can still win in the draw too!

Work was okay, yesterday they got me a box of chocolates.

Now the DVD player won't work and give me my Pride and Prejudice DVD back... or let me finish it. Just as Darcy was gonna jump in tha pond. Urgh! I hope I can retrieve the disc... the lights are on, sort of (no display but power light) but no one is home. But it was right by the window and super cold so maybe it was just having a sulk cos of the temperature.

Also, I have Domukun as my Adium icon, its well cute hehe.

If anyone asks, I'm great. Please pass it on!

No comments: