Wednesday, 23 November 2005

fat kid on a bike

haha. TV is well funny. I shouldn't laugh at other peoples misfortunes, but really, Honey, we're killing the kids is proper car crash TV. a fat seven year old trying to learn to ride a bike. Basically, he finally gets on, but has to take a run up and complains that the seat is too lumpy. Hahah. Now he is moaning about sugar free squash and throwing a tantrum. This little kid is like an old man, but all camp like Peter Kay. And now hes whinging about a bar of chocolate. Hahahah. I know I am fussy, but I swear I wasn't that bad. I mean, I wasn't northern for starters. BOOM BOOM!


Joshua updated his blog today!

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

That made me laugh too!

That fat kid's going to hate his parents in years to come for embarrasing him on National TV.