Monday, 7 November 2005

Scrap that last blog I NEED ONLY ONE THING

As you may know, Joshua and I have moved to Jersey. We have found the flat of our dreams. it is in a prime location... SEA VIEW and overlooks a nice park, with a parking space (SO RARE IN JERSEY) and newly refurbished and has all mod cons, even a dishwasher and massive sofa double Ikea style guest bed.

This is a fucking long shot I know and I know begging is not cool, and puts me lower than people who write bulletins asking for picture comments. (Sorry guys it's true and you know it)

I desperately need help raising my half of the deposit (because I am temping and when I start my new fulltime job I won't get paid in time) otherwise it's gone and I have to get out of my aunts house as soon as fucking possible and I really don't want any other cunt getting this flat.

We PUT OFF our wedding so we could sort out the flat. And if we don't get this, I'll be unmarried and homeless.

You can tell me to fuck off if you like, thats fair enough. I would. but if you donate, you'll know that when you come and stay with us, you helped us secure our dream flat. Heck, I'll dedicate a part of the house to you. Call it a moving present. A wedding present, a Christmas present, a shut the fuck up present.

My close friends should know that me and Joshua do our best to make everyone feel welcome in our house. Help make that possible in future!

And before you ask, I really can't ask anyone else. As my family are as poor/mean/ill with some thyroid problem and abcess on stomach

The flat in question:

The kitchen. Kind of.


Downstairs on the corner is us. Hopefully.


The park out front.

For a lovely view of the bay SECONDS, literally SECONDS from our door click here!

I thank you for taking the time to read this far, and if you do donate, I thank you from the bottom of my heart xxx

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
THIS LINK GIVES MORE DETAILS! We need to get £950 pounds for the deposit. Thats not each, thats together. So 475 each.
Please help I really need this flat so badly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is your half of the deposit?

love fleur xoxo

Unknown said...

^^^^^ my question exactly.
:)