Here is a list of things I want for Christmas. Well, a list of things I want, not that different from my 43 things list. I'm just writing this out while I remember then all and can refer to it myself
Mainly I really want a Figaro and to find a nice flat to rent, a holiday; which we have to work on ourselves.
Other stuff includes, colonic irrigation ( here) and some other cool stuff;
Nigella kitchenware
La Senza undies
Any of these
Something from my Amazon Wishlist
Perfums: Noa by Carcharel; Floral by Paul Frank; Deep Red by Hugo Boss; Red Jeans by Versace; Angel by Thierry Mugler (spelling?)
Some poser trendy type glasses with normal glass in em so I can be cool and smart looking
A full body mud/cling film contour wrap thingy
Something nice
Of course, I don't need anything, other than the flat and the car and whenever anyone asks me what I want I always say I don't know, or I've got everything I need, which is true. but sometimes you want a treat don't you?
Sunday, 6 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I hated my dysons with a vengeance.
Dave loved them and made me buy a new one when the last one died, but i hate hate hate them.
If I'd known you wanted one you could have had mine when i eventually begged enough and got a vax instad.
The problem is they have too many bits ...its like a boys toy. i just wanted one that sucks well and is easy to empty, and unblock, and the vax does that.
And I love Angel...it smells different on everybody, and if you wear it for a couple of days in a row, it kind of builds up another whole different scent too [ and i don't mean without washing or anything gross ].
Oh, and I think its Mugler, but I could be wrong.
:D
No! Those nigella measuring spoons are evily priced. :( But oooooooh so tempting.
mmmmmmmm La Senza.
Post a Comment