It is windy and wet outside. I woke up early but went back to sleep because I have nothing to really get up for, what with it being Sunday. And for some reason, now I am up, I have put myself in a right grump. I don't know why I am like this. There is washing outside and I should go bring it in but there isn't any point as I have no place else to put it. I should make some food but we don't have any. We should be looking for a flat but we can't because no where useful is open on a weekend. Monday lunch time we are back to the grindstone on that. We found a nice looking one (rather pricey too) in town that we'd like to view.
Other than that, I'm extremely dull and have no news whatsoever.
Edited to add, went out for a drive, to Big Vern's for more food, then to S and M's house for tea and biscuits and a jigsaw with Ekika!
Sunday, 6 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment