Saturday, 5 November 2005

Boom boom boom boom I fell asleep in our room

We had lunch at the Hocq Inn (which was totally amazing) and then fell sleep as soon as we got home.

Just woke up, 3/4 hours later. SHATTERED still. Pat told me it was probably because I am not used to working. Yeah thanks for that. In other news she test drove a mini and didn't seem to pleased with it. Nor the fact they mae her sign a waiver of 500 quid if she damaged it. Hah!

I'm so fucking tired. Fireworks going on outside. A trillion massive displays on the island. Might go out, but doubt it highly. You know me. Hope lovely Mog is okay in the boat/shed. Next door are letting of a shed of fireworks.

We're watching the Princess Bride (again.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yooooou guys!

- Ever noticed how Yu-Gi-Oh! is becoming more and more like Street Fighter? Hi- Yar-Yuken! Ha-Doo-Ken!

So then missus... what's going on then eh? Admittedly, I've been reading your blogs through the week without commenting and am worried about you... hell Shelly's worried about you!

Firstly what's your "ex-SG flat-mate" TM been saying? You're out of there now, so if he/she's saying anything about your 'past life', screw him/her - it's all about nothing and he/she's obviously got nothing better to do with his/her life than bitch about you! Jealousy anyone? Hell I bet Josh's even said the same.

Distract yourself... Television:
Highlights of last week: I liked Gordon Ramsey before his F Word programme, although the segment with the critic eating out of bins was good - http://freegan.info/ It's unbelievable how much stuff is just thrown away when there are starving homeless on the streets of London.

Also of interest was Morgan Spurlock's new television programme: 30 Day's over on More 4.
This episode a man tried to defy age by undergoing Steriod injections, Daily Youth injections, exercise and a balanced diet. Hey guess what ended up destroying his body and what was actually good for his body? Only in America do people have the balls to do this. Over here we've got Mark Thomas (whose given up trying to defeat the government and all their sleeze - bye bye Blunkett)

So, back to you - stop the booze missus - hang overs are shite! Yey for the job you da' woman! Who da' woman? Enjoy yourself - really :)
Stop killing animals on the road!
(my car's packed up on me - exhaust, brakes, something with the electrics, and the steering's really loosened lately!)

My mate from art college got married in Australia a coupl of weeks ago - I've seen the pictures. I know you and Josh are hitched, just... I dunno, it's something that Shelly and I might, might (at an outside chance) do one day, just it's very doubtful. Why the need for a piece of paper to say that you're with someone? Hell we have a kid together - and that to me is a pretty powerful thing to commit two people, you know? :|

Anyhow, I'm off - got to do some painting and some Liberty City Stories to play. :)

All our love from here to you!

S and the Gang.
X

Alex said...

boooze? I drink very very rarely!