Friday, 4 November 2005

so very tired



Work today was okay. lunch time I realised I hadnt eaten or drank anything since pizza express, 24 hours previous. after work Joshua and I went to view a 'flat'. It was hideous. Like a shanty town hostel uni halls. Stinky and bizarre. No thanks.

Walked home. So thats to work, from work to Beaumont to town to home again. knackered. Very stressed/tired/wanting a nice flat and job. Heard from Nicola at the agency and she said that Dexia loved me and hopefully I should hear something good and get a second interview. Fingers crossed, it should be next week sometime.

Exhausted. Fireworks tomorrow. I really want this and possiblely this. I miss buying undies from La Senza.


The picture of me is not a great one but recent. No I haven't been crying. I'm just incredibly tired. And stressed. Plus we were going to DJ Yoda and I was paniking about what to wear and we didn't leave till like half ten at night so I was even mor knackered.
[/grump]

1 comment: