OKay so I am in a MUCH better mood today. But maybe cos its full moon, I don't know. FUCK it is cold today/tonight!
The coat hunt steps up a gear methinks.
So basically last night I de-grumped after the following things:
Watching LOTR2 again on TV with Da Joshua.
Having a lovely bath and relaxingggggggg. I had to pick up the aunt and her cronies after dropping them off in town too so felt like I couldn't relax until I got em.
The bath. Oooh it was ace.
Then somehow, out of nowhere, I got deathly farts. You know the kind ladies. Period farts. but without the period you understand. Boys; we are talking severe egg takeaway farts. The kind you do when something crawls up inside you and dies. Like a skunk with a taste for chinese take out.
They weren't so bad at first, then they were lingering AND/OR (which is worrying) coming out and I didn't even fucking realise but they were a serious serious hinderance to my romantic movements that night. I felt so bad. I want to. My eyes said yes. My body said yes. My bottom said "BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!"
Hmm. Sorry bout that Joshua!
Today I started temping Mourant.
It is nice, feel like a total spare wheel though because people are busy, but not in like a way I can describe or help. I like obvious busy. Rush rush, file file, copy copy, type type type. I'm sure I feel comfortable with HR busy. Its a step down from marketing jargon, but with really awesome people, but not physically busy enough for me. It seems to be more moving things fom one pile to the other, rather than just getting elbow deep in them... metaphorically speaking. But I am sure it'll pick up.
Also
I have an interview on Wednesday for a Trust admin permenant role. Which is cool. I'll see how the interview goes. I'll be gutted if I did get it, and finished at Mourant and didn't get to go to Jersey Trust, as they were all so nice to me.
I had a major hair trauma this morning. I can't do a thing with my barnet when its just washed. Its so fly away and it sits so badly on my head without being tied back, it makes me feel really unattractive and ugly. I can't find the words to describe how it upsets me. Urgh. Hair.
So the new plan is. HAIR CUT! Friday! I like short hair, but I forgot how much mantainence it requires. I want to grow it, but it doesn't grow so evenly and takes forever in places, like on the top. So in theory if I get a style cut in it should help. By a professional and everything. Haircuts usually make me cry, but I think I am growing out of it.
If you have any hair suggestions, USEFUL ones, then post me an suggestion and or a picture!
Also after eating too much fatty foods again, and feeling the difference after ONE piece of fruit or smoothie, I'm going to try and sort my body out, if only for my bowels you understand ;)
I'm going to stop drinking fizzy drinks like coke again. I know its sooo bad for you, but its soooo easy and as a carb queen I love the sugar. Just gotta finish the bottle under the stairs haha
Monday, 14 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment