Tuesday, 15 November 2005

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehn, good night!

Stuck in my headddddddd.


I'm doing good today. Everything for me is A OK. Get the keys to the flat tomorrow. Should be getting a cheque in the post for £200 quid. Whooop!

Bought a brown jumpery top. Took the most unflattering top back ever. Bought a hairband or two. Work is good, I like my workmates, I get paid a lot. I have an interview on Thursday. Been busy doing payroll stuff and general HR stuff.

Forgot my scarf and my hoodie. Got cold at work but not too bad on the way there or home.

Had fagitas, which I pretty much made, give or take Joshua's preperation. I would have done the whole lot, however I had to take Pat and Cathy to town for dinner, then just spent an hour looking for flights for Mari, which I don't mind. The poor lass has to go proper milage to get home. She lives in Lewis, which is like Outer Hebrides in Scotland. So she has to go Jersey to Glasgo, (which changes at Birmingham one way and Exeter the way back) then from Glasgow to Stornoway. It came to about 400 pounds. For 10 days. You can go to bloody America and stuff for that. Crazy. Mind you, the getting off Jersey part wasn't that bad, which is where it normally sky rockets. Mainly the hassle was that she was going to a place similar to Jersey in the sense that OFFPEAK, you're screwed and can only go when they say and have to divert to everywhere first haha.

Well I'm all done for the evening. No chores or random tasks. I should do something good with my time before bath and bed. Like hump or find a cure for cancer.

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Thanks for the Lost instructions! Am going to get my boyfriend to download it as he's better at that sort of thing than I am.

BTW Glad the wicked farts have cleared up, there's nothing worse is there! I had them the other day while on a viewing (am an estate agent) and kept having to move to the other side of the room and hope the viewer would follow me rather than be left in my cloud of evil fog.