
I love those pictures we took randomly in my aunty's bathroom last Jan. It seems wierd to think it was like 11 months ago. Where has the time gone? So much has happened. If you had told me that we'd be here now, and reel off what I'd done/not done/things that'd happened, I wonder if I had believed you.
I think we look quite happy in a blurry kinda way. I feel so lucky. A friend of mine sent me a message on myspace saying oh man. the photos of you two are incredible. it gives me hope after a considerably rough year or so with the boys. one look at you two and i think. yep. it'll happen. Which in my hormonal state made me blush and feel all warm inside.
I just watched FF7:Advent Children. SOOO GOOOOD. I cried a whole bunch.
Then I had a bath, booked Mari's flights and had boiled egg and soldiers. And MAN they were perfect!! 4 1/2 mins is the secret.
We got the keys today. I'm going to try and call the man tomorrow and go after work (if Joshua stays late, as he's pretty chocka up to the eyeballs) and then after Pat goes on Friday we can start moving stuff in pretty sharpish. I'll also go to JT and see about getting the phone hooked up and what we need to show them to get switched on. And to see if their broadband prices have dropped yet. Cunts.
I'm good y'all. Real good. I hope my goodness rubs off on you all, or is atleast a positive influence or somekind of supportive rock. I worry about you thats all.








No comments:
Post a Comment