Anthony was supposed to be coming tomorrow. I am gutted that now he is not.
I got a message from my friend James, trying to call me on our nonexistant phone (BAH to Jersey Telecom) saying that Ant couldn't make it. Mariana phoned him for me, saying that he was in hospital; with pains in his kidneys and they'd need to keep him in a while as he seems to be in a quite a bit of pain... either kidney stones or an infection or something.
I'm so gutted. I feel sooo selfish but I was relly looking forward to it, seeing him and hanging out. I am worried about him obviously but my first thoughts are off all the things we were going to do, but aren't now. Then about how he's wasted that money on the ticket... and then I think about him in the hospital, in pain not quite knowing whats going on. I had totally envisaged how I was going to greet him at the airport, what I was going to wear, the bus ride back and then taking him to gret Joshua at work then going to the Maritime Musuem to look at pirate stuff, then to Elizabeth Castle and then for dinner and then ice skating and stuff. I'm gutted. Absolutely gutted.
I hope he's okay. If its kidney stones he'll just have to pee them out surely? That could take ages... Ant never gets ill, when he does its like a cold or a flue or something cos he's so busy. Maybe its a kidney infection... again, drugs and rest. He can rest here! I'll nurse him! And then take him to Jersey Hospital, and they'll look after him!
He'll not see First Tower or my new hair. Or our nice flat. I hope he's okay. I wish I could be there to hold his hand. Bloody Jersey Telecom! Why can't you work out our address! Bloody Mark! Why can't you fix our phone socket! GRRRR!
Sunday, 11 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
if it's kidney stones they can do this laser lithotripsy thing in theatre, using x-ray guidance, which basically blasts the stones into much smaller pieces so the surgeons can either get them out or so they can be 'passed' out (peed out).
hope he's okay and it's not anything more serious
xx
Post a Comment