Sunday, 11 December 2005

hair cut


I had my hair cut. Its okay I think. Bit of a booof going on at the back though. Its soooo scene that it makes me want to go and cut myself and wear a bandana round my face and listen to SLAYER cos thats cool again right?

I feel a bit wierd. For paying 40 quid you'd think the people in the hairdressers would be nice and talk to you a bit? Don't get me wrong, I know this is Jersey and that'd never happen but I felt like I was in the way and embaressed of my appearance... bloody hipsters. Now Joshua is taking the piss cos I always moan after going ot the hairdressers but I'm not moaning about the cut, thats okay, its just the whole experience. Hah!

Also I bought a top, its black and stripy and I also bought some pearls to wear with it, with my new hair. I have nothing to wear on the bottom though. Tried on some new jeans, aside from the fact that they were about 7inches too short, my bum refused to get in them. Oh well. I've gt garlic bread now. That'll help haha.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like the hair :)

I know what you mean about people like that - very shallow and stuck up!

Sameranda said...

Very nice, quite pixie cool!