Man I was rather hung over this morning.
Me and Joshua had some wine last night, with the playstation singstar 80s version. (sorry neighbours you heard us singing badly) As a dyslexic it is well fucking hard, cos they write the words and break them to fit the music so if its articulated differently they sep-er-rate parts of it. I could have sworn I was going mad cos bits of Material Girl were looking like they were written in French. Well odd. Needless to say Joshua beat me on allll the songs bar two, I think one of them was Dolly Parton's Nine to Five and I would have been ashamed of myself I couldn't beat him on that, Ria would have killed me for starters.
We went shopping as per our normal routine and had some hot chocolate from the Bean, and then came home. I got my undies; they are sooo cute! satin polka dot and frilly trim!
Right now we are watching Bill Bailey, I've been awake for hours, having gotten up at quarter to six, for a drunken pee and a glass of Sprite cos my mouth was dry dry dry. And I am not quiet so Joshua woke up too, then I sort of dozed half awake half asleep until about 9.30, then had to get up as I was sick (bum end). I don't even like alcohol that much so I might stop drinking it again. I know I keep saying things like this but I mean it now... When I do I drink to get wasted and thats fun at the time, I mean, I do enjoy that side of it, but I am never that sure if I am going to act like a twit. And now, it seems that whenever I drink any alcoholwhatsoever I get really bad diarrhea. There I said it. Sorry. To be honest, a lot of things give me diarrhea, I should compile a list. Infact I would say its near normal. Well obviously it's not but there you go. This morning I had diarrhea and I was sick. I find being sick quite a novelty now. I used to be sick all the time, and then didn't drink very often but then when I started to drink (rather heavily) I had like a proper puking hangover. It was a bit exciting really. I'm wierd I know, but I like that moment just after you've been sick or had a good poo/got all the diarrhea out. I like feeling completely empty inside. It's like being cleaned inside. I like cleaning so maybe thats why. Also I really like after you go swimming in an indoor poor and you're all chlorined and I feel like I've been cleaned inside and out!
Wow, so reading back that last paragraph makes me look like a nutjob. If you are a Psychiatric or Mental Health professional then don't burst my bubble and tell me I am wierd.
It's only half 11 and rightfully so, Joshua said "God it feels like late afternoon already." He's got a point. This is why I like to sleep in on a weekend haha.
Anthony comes tomorrow!!
Hair cut at one!! I can't wait. I am going to take pictures on the way there of cool things like the martello tower and some other odd things that I like about Jersey.
Then afterwards I am going to come home and me and Joshua are going to Cosmopolitan for lunch.
It's such a lovely day today. I feel really good. I'm looking a bit skinny too. My bath time sit ups are really helping too I think. Well my stomach muscles kill seeing as they never do an ounce of work so thats a start. Atleast I know I still have *something* there. I was half expecting them to have completely disolved or something.
Sunday, 11 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment