Yay! I start my new job on the 19th. I am working here this week, then next week too, maybe taking some time off to hang out with Ant, depending on if they need me, but its all very flexible. I am defo not working the 12th, so I can pick up Ant. Work invited me to their Christmas do but I don't think I'll be able to make it, as I have 2 house guests and Joshua is at his work do too. Which is a shame. But I'll double check later.
Work is good, I am busy and touched my ears earlier and now my fingers stink. URGH.
Also the post office, despite leaving a card for me, lost my package. This happens a lot a pprently as the packages don't come straight down from Rue Des Pres. I hope someone hasn't nicked it. Trust me to potentially loose a vibrator in the mail. I know it'll turn up, I'm just annoyed about it thats all. Joshua's jellybeans also arrived for him today, he emailed me confused and sounding slightly miffed because it wasn't his book that he had ordered, still I thought it would have been a nice suprise thats all. I didn't think that he might be a bit confused recieving a package that he didn't order. I'd be all YAY! SUPRISE!! OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN! WHAT CAN IT POSSIBLY BEEEEEEEEE?? like a big kid.
I've got lots of awesome things happening right now. I'm sad though that Lisa and Alex split up. I'm sad because I know Lisa is really cut up about it and they are still living together and will carry on doing so, as they got a new flat just recently, and 8 years a long time to split up from. It'll be well tough for her, I know. But she isn't on her own and I hope she knows that.
Tuesday, 6 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Well done smelly fingers! You'll have to change to name of this blog now, maybe it will become "My Wonderful Job Heaven"
Or maybe not! Congrats anyway
xx
Post a Comment