I got a great job today, and they even invited me to their Christmas party, I should be happy and I am, but I am not.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yey for the job news - Congrats! :)
As for upsetting people, I'M the king of doing this. I dunno why I do it. I dunno why I seem to be able to upset people by the things I say or do. I blame my addiction of using a computer.
As for you missus, I know what you're (probably) going through. It will be okay, it's just going to take some time I guess.
I've learned that when you say or do something (and you think at the time you have every right to do this/feel that it can't possibly REALLY hurt that person), you inevitably end-up hurting the person you care the most about. It's the look of pain on their face or shock and anger in their voice that makes us feel like crap.
Alex, it's often me that pisses off people and all I can say is that when something like this happens, they loose trust in you... it's gonna take a while to regain that trust, but you will - believe me you will :)
Well she's all you'd ever want, she's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner. Well she always knows her place. She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner. She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady.
None of this is true about me.
I am a British gal who has recently uplifted and moved to the US to be with her lovely husband. Between the two of us we have racked up some lovely tattoos and a daughter called Adelaide. She is okay, I guess.
1 comment:
Yey for the job news - Congrats! :)
As for upsetting people, I'M the king of doing this. I dunno why I do it. I dunno why I seem to be able to upset people by the things I say or do. I blame my addiction of using a computer.
As for you missus, I know what you're (probably) going through. It will be okay, it's just going to take some time I guess.
I've learned that when you say or do something (and you think at the time you have every right to do this/feel that it can't possibly REALLY hurt that person), you inevitably end-up hurting the person you care the most about.
It's the look of pain on their face or shock and anger in their voice that makes us feel like crap.
Alex, it's often me that pisses off people and all I can say is that when something like this happens, they loose trust in you... it's gonna take a while to regain that trust, but you will - believe me you will :)
Simon
X
Post a Comment