Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Bleurgh

So I'm back at work tomorrow and so is Joshua. I forgot to mention that yesterday I sneezed on my pasta, but decided that they were my own germs so eat it all up. It was nice as well you know.

I'm feeling a bit worried about someone very very close to me. I don't know if they read this, but I know everything will be okay, because I am going to do everything I can in my power to fix it. Maybe not directly, but somehow, even just as a pillar to lean on.

So there.

Joshua's birthday on Friday!


Ekika and Mioiki came round today. E was sooo much fun. M made her nap late into the afternoon so she could stay up a bit later tonight. She seemed so excited and she absoluted loves Joshua. She thought she was leeping over but got upset when she realised she wasn't then she cried all the way home M said. I love Ekika SOOOO MUCH! Joshua draws such a cute pirate too.

No comments: