Well my cold is nearly gone. I can smell things again and my brain isn't so foggy. It is Joshua's birthday today so if you haven't already, then follow my links and go and say hello to him. He is 32 today. yes, thirty two! Unfortunately, as per everyone one of his birthdays ever, I can't get him his pressie until the end of the month when I get paid. But he is getting something that he wants and he can help me chose the things to go with it until then. Also I got him some helium balloons and I'm making him a cake. It went a bit wrong. (I can't seem to work round cake tins at all well) so I am going to adapt it into a super Joshua make. Oh yeah. SUPER JOSHUA CAKE! Also he has been a bit poorly so I doubt he'd eat the whole thing anyways, especially seeing as I have made cake about 20 times this month already... So it is going to be changed in a super cake just for him. Hehe.
Not much else to report. But how good was Lost?! Mr Eko is well cool. I love his voice. And that bit with the smoke monster. What the hell was that. I think Michael has gone mad. I'm bored of Charlie. He has got sooo whiney.
Friday, 13 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
If you're talking about Channel 4 Lost, then, wow.
Hope he enjoys his super cake!
Post a Comment