Monday, 16 January 2006

:)

Not much to report really, I have been doing the usual baking, watching tv (big brother, invasion, corrie, eastenders etc oh deary me!) and downloading of tv stuff on bit torrent. Had a good but quiet weekend. I found a hoover in the loft, it wasn't ours but it was useful all the same so I tidied tidied tidied. Looks like we are off to New York at the end of March. Narrowly after my March pay date so I have 2 months of pay to save plus any birthday funds. If anyone wants to get me birthday things, get me dollars hehe. I'm so skanky eh.

Period pains etc going on downstairs. 2 weeks early but its better than the 2 weeks late like last month. Ah well.

All is good.

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

New York New York!

I wish I was going to New York, its my favourite city in the whole world. I'm very jealous.