I am 58 pence over my overdraft as of today. I really hope there is nothing else to go on. I think I can get away with the 58p and not be charged 30 quid for going over my (already massive limit.)
I'm in a grump today. It's cold and wet and I should make another cake but I can't now (the 58p thing) so boo hoo wah wah. It'll have to wait. I got half the desk from Pat's, but Simon has taken it to his house for now, cos I can't be arsed with lugging it round the house. I need Pye to drop the rest round here cos I couldn't find an allen key to take it apart.
I get paid on the 30th January. 16 days. I think I counted that right. Bah. I'm so annoyed at myself, I thought I was past this stupid thing of not having enough money. But no. But in my defence, Christmas plus new job, from temping. And I should be okay once I get paid. I'm just annoyed. I don't need to pay anyhting until then really. But I should start earmarking the money for rent plus electricty plus barclaycard plus pool fees haha!
The Inland Revenue and the bank wound me up today because I have to fill in 2 more forms one to day that I have moved, despite telling them, because they could no verify my handwriting haha and the inland revenue because they are tight and make people work hard for the money that they owe.
I don't know why I am in a grump today. Maybe is is hormones. Maybe it is just my body catching up with random recent stresses. Maybe it is cos the weather is SHIT. Maybe its cos I ruined Joshua's birthday cake. Maybe its cos I am just a girl and girls do that. I don't even want to go out shopping so I shouldn't worry about money, I'm just annoyed thats all.
Maybe it is cos I got up reasonably early. Maybe is cos I am hungry. maybe it is cos I want to hoover and I CANT FUCKING FIND THE HOOVER!
Urgh. I hate being in this mood.
Saturday, 14 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment