Not much to really write about. But felt like I SHOULD write something. Um. Made a cake yesterday, spoke to Lisa and Tim. Planning on going back to the UK for a little break in march, and possibly onto somewhere else in the world on an adventure with Joshua, not sure yet.
Ekika and Mioiki came round today, for E's Christmas pressies. It was cool, she loved them all; the fuzzy felts (which M loved, they must only be a European thing!) and the lego, the playdoh and the stickers. Infact we had them all out all morning, as well as freshly baked lemon cake, and a play with my lego as well. Then I played the Sims which has gotten wierd again. Godzilla is old enough for school but I am bored of having to get children to do their homework, so I might kill him off. The pool un out for club use or private hire all this weekend pretty much when I wanted it, so I am going to try adn go during lunch at work or after work like normal. I like going at lunch though, its not as busy as it is in the evenings now every fucker has made it their new years resolution. My boss is away on monday so I might suprise her by doing some file reviews for her! My other boss is doing some of ehrs when she can. Shes preggers and just had her first scan (in Jersey you have 3 three scans, the first being at like 8 weeks or something, then 12 and so forth) so is trying to get as much sorted before she goes on maternity leave in June ish. I hope they try and get me trained up before then, like atleast enrolled at a course at Highlands because I do not know enough AT ALL and Dom has a ton of accounts, but I think saying that, I am learning, and could hold the fort for a few days but not like several months, and shes planning on going P/T when she comes back. Crikey.
It is really cold today!
Sunday, 8 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment