Friday, 6 January 2006

Yay

I am starting to feel really good about myself again. Even though walking up the stairs still knackers me out, I still do it. I surely has to start paying off soon.

Work is good today, but dragging. I had something to write about but I forgot it. I'm a bit tired you see. had a swim at lunch and sweated out garlic from my pizza/garlic bread last night. Hah!

Everything is really good with me, bar little minor annoyances, but that is life. I shouldn't complain really. Hey it is the weekend. Yay yay yay!

I wish someone would buy my book on Ebay. Apparently 2 people are watching it. I hope it doesn't not get bought, seeing as ! have just stumped up nearly 5 quid in listing fees. But if it does get sold, then wowee, thats like a hundred quid in my pocket! woo! And I REALLY fucking need that cash.

No comments: