Thursday, 5 January 2006

Tiredness can kill, take a break

Work yesterday was awful. Well, it wasn't but I kept on messing up so bad. I was so tired as the night before, after my swim and steam and situp jobby, although being knackered, I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning well until after 2am. Also, the curch bells were going off. What church has bells going off on the hour in the middle of the night? I thought out of niceness and not wanting to keep people awake they didn't go off after midnight. Well I was wrong. Anyways, after keeping Joshua awake as well, we got up and were very tired. My day got worse and worse, as I kept on getting stressed with myself when I did fluff up. I managed to lock myself out an important Barclays bank server thingy, which means we can pay stuff and transfer things online... BUT now I have to wait a few days to get a new password sent to my house and to get a new card that sits in the card reader on my desk. I aslo had to write out a load of cheques. I was very nervous as one of them was for some school fees, for well over £10,000.00. I got a bit scared I'd make a mistake, and then half way through writing out the amount, I realised it wouldn't fit on the written bit. Whoops. For a second I dreamt it was my bank account. But it wasn't. Then I spend the rest of the afternoon apologising and singing "24 hours form Tulsa" as thats the name of one of our accounts. Then I spent a lot of time going "can't produce play without chequey!" Like I was Zero Mostel in The Producers. Needless to say everyone was a bit baffled and concerned by my behaviour. I forgot to go out for lunch which made it worse, but I was so busy. When I got home (after I got a lift thank fuck, because I was about to pass out) I hoovered and cleaned frantically, knowing that soon I was about to collapse. Then I collapsed in front of The Sims 2.

The Sims has taken a stranger turn now: having moved everyone to my new town, they have to re build their relationships, like they forgot everyone who was their friends. So I am doing one house a time. But I went to do me and Joshua last night, and well. I'm afraid. Joshua was in the hot tub kissing the male cleaner "Remington"... one minute he was round the U-bend, then he said "I've finished for the day, wanna hang out?" and before I could reply, Joshua was up his trouser leg like a ferret. I was pregnant. Yes pregnant. So I had to build an extension and make our cool house look a bit crap. THEN, Anthony, kept bursting in on me in the bathroom and shoving me. Whilst I was in my underpants. he wasn't even invited in to the house either. It was really really wierd. I know Anthony wanted me to make him a bit wierd, but this wasn't expected. I mean he did it to Alan previously, but that was okay, because I hate Alan. I only put him in the game to keep Ria company and I was going to kill him off and make her fall in love with someone much better anyways.

After bath, it was time for bed, but joshua kept on tickling me and i kept on freaking out in some wierd tickling fit. Apparantly I was grunting and twitching. Okay, I know I was, but I don't know why, or why I was so sensitive. It was like I'd had the opposite of a stroke and my nerve endings were freaking out on the right side of my body. Haha. I guess you had to be there.

Also, I should tell Hazel that I accidently killed Emma. (Sims 2.) I suppose I just did! Sorry Hazel, but your family were so so messy and kept on breaking the bath and the sink, and the bathroom flooded and then Dave set the kitchen on fire and the girls never did their home work and Dave didn't go to work, even when I turned free will off and tried to make him. Also Hazel kept lezzing it up with the cleaner too. I think they made the Sims cleaners far too sexy in this game! Basically what happened was, back to Emma, that I went to get a cup of tea, and she had passed out from I dunno, starvation or something, then died, but she kept haunting the house which was funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:D, see, even in sims2 my family is dysfunctional!
Though scarilly rather like the real thing.
*worries*
*goes off to make sure emma's not secretly starving to death and decides that perhaps getting a cleaner in isn't a good idea*