Sunday, 22 January 2006

Sunday fun


Didn't do much today. Had some toast and jam, played puzzle pirates. Ekika and Mioiki came round. Ekika and me played hide and seek in our tiny flat and Joshua read to her, after while we had to draw a parrot for her, but they were both rubbish apparently. Then we drew rectangles and squares. Ekika liked my cake as usual. We had to print out pictures for her too. She has a serious 3 year old crush on Joshua. It is soo cute. She hangs on ever word he says and is always asking him first to draw something or automatically goes and sits next to him. After they went, we went to Checkers and got things for dinner and teabags, which were at a critical level all weekend but ran out today. Shock horror. Had jacket potatoes and spaghetti hoops for dinner. Cheers for making that Joshua. I did some washing and pottered about. Not much happening now. The Powerbook is back with Joshua so we're a family again! He seems very relieved. In a terribly sad sad way I am counting down till TV time. Invasion, Celebrity Big Brother and Corrie? I am very spoilt tonight. Then maybe a bath then bed. Also now we have teabags my hugometer is at critical level so I might have to go and get a top up. No reason, just is. Need a hair cut. One that accentuates my cheekbones. Hah! Mioiki was on at me to weigh myself. Not that I can cos we dn't have scales, but I wouldn't anyways. It's dangerous, and also that air of mystery is nice. Or something.

No comments: