Saturday, 21 January 2006

Lazy saturday


Work is really good. I don't much to day because I haven't done much, so don't feel I really warrant an update.

Ria finally booked her flights, she is coming on the 28th Feb, early early flight, arriving at 9am and then leaving late lunch on the 4th March, which deserves a high five all round, as we had to get a conference call situation, MSN and step by step instructions to get her flight booked.

My engagement ring seriously doesn't fit me anymore which is a bit upsetting. I knwo I've lsot weight but off my fingers? What a waste. Also my ring is massive and weighs a ton so tends to fall off a lot. Bah.

Still poor, risked bank charges galore to get some cash out for bread, milk and pringles for Joshua. Made a cake today, which should last a few days, if I am not a massive glutton. Which is a good start for discussion because on one hand I want to eat everything, like normal, but on the other, being so poor I can't. I think that is mainly why I have lost weight more so because I am too poor to eat properly (and swim until payday) and with that I am a bit scared that soon as I have money my body will et confused when I start eating again it'll go mad and pile on. But I know deep down that it won't because I'll be swimming again come pay day and eating good foods again. And I'm paying for the pool in monthly/three monthly chunks so I can go whenever I want. I should really start training for the massive cycle/run/swimarathon thing we are doing with my team at work. Okay, I have the whole of February to swim what is essentially 42 miles (209 miles divided by the five of us doing it, but that might change cos one of them is preggers) but it can be time consuming if you aren't a fast swimmer like me. I'll go after work and lunch times and stuff. In an NORMAL pool it is 64 lengths for a mile. I think the Aquasplash lane pool means way more than 64 lengths. I used to be able to do a mile easy in one swim session but those days have long gone my friends. I should get cracking.

Infact, that should help me get rid of the wobbly bits I have lurking on me. Yes, I should think it would. It'll also keep me out of trouble and help me save money for my NewYork trip with Joshua.

No comments: