Monday, 6 February 2006

Bcak to the grindstone

Well, I am back at work. It has been a very very very busy day. I completely forgot I had some AML training, even though I have already seen that stupid INNOCENT PARTIES video a million times already from being the supertemp.

I had so many emails and so many things to catch up, including three meeting packs for Dominiques trip to the UK tomorrow.

There is a bit of an island epidemic going on at the moment. The Norwalk virus is AGAIN doing the rounds and some schools have been closed. I found it extremely hilarious that the HR manager sent round an email this morning reminding us all to wash out hands when we went for a poop or a peep. Well actually the email was along the lines of
Graham will be ensuring that the hand dispensers in the toilets are re-filled with the gel to apply to your hands once they have been washed.


But Judith is the kind of women who might send out such emails given half the chance.

I'm going swimming after work. Got lots of catching up to do.

No comments: