Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Zzz

I don't seem to update as much anymore, truth be told I don't spend *that* much time online at all now. Mainly to download stuff and to talk to people, but otherwise I'm just too darn tired or busy with other things. Yesterday at work was okay. It turned into one of those days where my brain had fogged over and I couldn't grasp how to do anything. This isn't my fault though, I do feel that sometimes I haven't been properly trained or people expect too much of me. It wouldn't normally bother me, because I feel that once I have done it once, I learn pretty quickly and don't have to ask again. But nothing here is ever simple. There is always a different way of doing everything, because or various client circumstances or jurisdictions or something. And if I don't know what they are then I have to ask. I know I'll learn as I go along but sometimes I find it very unnerving and it makes me doubt myself. I am currently last in the February Challenge cos Sara took the easy option and went round to her grans and used the exercise bike for 40 minutes covering a lot of distance very quickly because seh admits to have the resistance very low. I'm not sure how that counts, but never mind.

No comments: