Sunday, 26 February 2006

GALES

HOW fucking cold and windy outside is it today? Jesus. Its whistling so badly through that front door. I keep going out to check if its closes properly because I swear its that loud. Thank the lord we have that draft thingy now. Mind now it is still cold. Bah.

Went to S and M for dinner, Ekika was realy funny as per usual. Bought my dad a pressie today and got Lisa one too, for being so all round lovely and I hope it cheers her up. Errrr. STILL haven't sorted out that hotel for New York. I feel like such a broken record. It is all I go on and on about.

Tried to write a letter to Dotty like I was 14 and at school but it went horribly wrong and I couldn't get any further than "Chére Natalie"

Ah well.

Um, not much else to report. Oh, booked a car for tuesday. Looking forward to Ria and Ant. Need to clean tomorrow though!

No comments: