Monday, 27 February 2006

One up the bum

Hotels hotels hotels hotels hotels hotels. My brain has turned into one big hotel. They all look the same now in my head as well as have completely turned into a big random price.

In other news, I'm having a wax on Wednesday at 4pm and a colonic on Saturday at 9.30am. Aren't I fucking awesome and organised?

4 comments:

Sameranda said...

Ooooh you have to check out the Hudson Hotel, that's where we stayed last year and it was amazingly cool. They have a cocktail bar that was once used for a scene in Sex & the City, oh yes.

And colonic? You are so brave.

Emily said...

why are you having a colonic? i've heard recently that they actually don't have the benefits practitioners claim they do... just make sure you know what risks are involved etc

xx

Anonymous said...

Try www.tripadvisor.com for good hotel recommendations

Trevor Wideman said...

Me and my Val-U-Qual are gonna paint the town red—with savings! I'll start with a couple of pizzas, then a complimentary tango lesson, and I'll top it off with a smooth, refreshing colonic!