
Today I didn't do that much other than housey things like washing and tidy and cake making. Oh we went for a walk to the secret goonie bridge thought. Apparently its like 7km there and back so I'm adding that to the February Challenge amounts, because it wasn't part of my normal work journey. Just spent an hour on the phone to Natalie, as shes a bit upset, I love that girl, hope shes okay.
Um other than that, I'm trying to work out when I'll get my £1211.47 (yes thats a lot of money!) rebate off the Inland Revenue after the cheque went missing getting across the fucking channel, so I got it cancelled but then apparently there end, my papers went missing... but then the cheque turned up... so now I wait for a BACS transfer. Cunts. Anywhooooo. Errr....
Ria and Anthony are coming at the end of the month. I expect lame kareoke, and Anthony climbing on old Nazi pillboxes or dressing up like a robot or something like that.
Oh god, today I forgot, we found that old bench again. See I like benches that have plaques on them, you know the thing, "FOR ARTHUR. HE LOVED THIS PLACE" and I like to take the piss out of them. So when Lisa was over, we found a bench and I was just about to start ribbing it as I saw a name on it. Turns out, the Plaque read something like this:
Dedicated to Dennis Vibert, who in 1946 (I think) escaped occupied Jersey on a 8ft boat, a crime punishable by the Nazis (of death) however his engine cut out near Guernsey so he had to ROW all the way to England, across the Channel (give or take currents and uboats thats about 150 miles) where he became a RAF bomber pilot
(okay so maybe it was written a bit better than I just did)
Well I felt a bit bad. Sometimes old people are a bit narly dont you think?
Also, I'd like to shoot a set for the lovely people at Deviant Nation but I am not sure about the way I look anymore. And I don't know whether I can be bothered with 'alternative modelling' anymore (if you can call it that, well me doing it) but we could sure as hell do with the cash that is for sure. But it isn't like I have a photographer or anything.








No comments:
Post a Comment