Nw you go all go do this and I can read about you!
1. What’s one character in a book, movie, or television who reminds you of yourself, and why?
I can't think of one at the moment.
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I already have a superpower! The power of hindsight. Haha! I always got chosen last during Xmen games lessons. SERIOUSLY though, I think I'd like the ability to move earth and cause earthquakes. This would come with the powe of flight, like Storm. or maybe, be like IT in Five Children and It. I can make us go somewhere for the day, and back again, but only once a day. WITH HILARIOUS CONSEQUENCES!
3. What kind of person do you find yourself romantically attracted to?
I don't know. Generally speaking tall if we are talking physical. I don't I am shallow and go for goodlooks nessecary. Obviously Joshua is a hottie, but generally speaking, looking back, WHAT was I thinking. In a strange opposite attracts kind of way, I do like quiet men, well, quieter than me, but that isn't difficult I suppose. They have to be witty and have opinions about things. Making me laugh is very important.
4. How do you think you’ve matured over the years? (if you have)
I think I definately have. I don't know whether you'd agree, but I know I had to do a certain amount of growing up after meine Mutti died, and generally speaking that has shaped me. Although, I think personality wise, I have mellowed out a bit (don't laugh Joshua it is true) and am not so manic. I think I am definately more focused. On what exactly I don't know.
5. What’s the freakiest experience you or a friend had involving ghosts, UFOs, or the paranormal?
Well, as an experiences tarot reader, I do believe in the paranormal (but don't fear, I can laugh at Most Haunted like most people) and have heard tales of people going to see mediums and getting messages from my mum. In my old house, which was an old pub, I've had wierd experiences, like being push past on the stairs and feeling generally a bit 'not alone.'
6. What’s one opinion a person can express that makes you want to bitch-slap them?
General ignorance. People that swear blind that they know their shit, when infact, they don't but don't actually listen to anymore else. In other words, see my aunty.
7. What family member do you get along with the least and why?
Ekika. Mainly, because she is three years old and hilarious. I don't see her that much though. My dad and my brother. I never used to mind you.
8. What’s one guilty pleasure you indulge in from time to time?
Well aside from sucking my thumb for nearly 25 years, which I don't do anymore, sometimes I pick my nose. I like to pick at my toenails as well. I like to pick spots, although I don't get them very often (touch wood) unless they are on my bum hahaha (too much info)
9. What ethnicities, other than your own, have you dated if any?
"If dated means a relationship then none..." - Clare's words, but I shall adopt them. I had sex with a Jew once. So I CLEARLY am not a Jerrybag! Actually, I think I had sex with a Jew a few times. Also a South African, and a Dutch bloke. (Not at the same time!) Oh, I also let a Swedish bloke cop a feel. Um. But they were all the same sort of colour. I am not really helping myself. Joshua of course is Welsh. I should work for the U.N. I think.
10. What’s one social/political issue that you might contribute money or time toward?
Public smoking ban
11. What’s one of the most superficial things about you?
I can't help but judge. I'm terrible. First impressions are one thing, but sometimes I make my mind up before I even have a chance to realise. Atleast I know I'm doing it and I do try and not to. I learnt the hardway, especially with people I met from SG, that you can't judge a book by it's cover. But I am not a snob or anything. Or um, anti ugly people or something. I like to poke fun, but it is all in jest really.
12. What do you think is one of your best qualities?
That I am nice. Average all round achiever but loyal like a fucking border collie. To teh death. Oh and I have great boobs. I'd like to think.
13. When was the last time you yelled at somebody?
Not to their face. I don't like confrontation at all. Maybe like as a joke, with/at Joshua or Ria.
14. What’s the crappiest gift you’ve ever given or received?
My step mum is a bit shit at buying presents. I like to buy presents for people and i would like to think that I'm good at it, but Sue's are really arsey middle aged useful presents like travel overnight bags from M and S. Mind you, I AM getting older and I do need things like that. I mean, it isn't like I don't use it. It doesn't look cool but it IS practical. Hmmm. Now I am confused.
15. What was the crappiest job you’ve ever had?
Oh god. Various shitty temp jobs. Call centre crap. Selling double glazing for all of a week in a DIY superstore whilst I was a student.
16. Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what? And don’t worry – nobody will call the cops.
When I was at school I used to steal food from the canteen, but we all did it. Bread rolls in the blazer. Mmmm. I took money from my Dad once, which resulted in a major ass kicking but it all got sorted out eventually. I was a dick. I like to take things from places when I am drunk a souvenirs. Terrible drunk.
17. What’s your favorite pick-up line?
I don't have a pick up. I don't pick up fullstop!
18. What should a guy/girl do to pick you up at a bar?
I don't know. I really couldn't tell you. I'm a bit rabbit in the headlights when it comes to people talking to me out of the blue. New York will be very amusing thats for sure.
19. What are your opinions about the French?
I like the French but I haven't ever had sexual relations with one. They make bloody good cakes.
20. Do you think Crash should have gotten best picture?
I haven't seen it. Infact, hang on, who did win Best Picture at the Oscars?
21. Why do birds suddenly appear…every time…you are near?
Because you are covered in bread crumbs?
22. What's something you wish people would automatically know about you?
That I am actually really shy.
23. What’s one misimpression that you think people who don’t know you have about you?
That I am really outgoing and confident?
24. What’s one quality you dislike in another person?
Twattishness and people who think they are great jokers but really aren't.
25. What’s your best physical feature (and don’t say eyes)?
The fact I could kick your arse.
26. What are you doing today?
I was at work, and now I am home enjoying dinner and My Name is Earl
27. What do you hope to do this weekend?
ITS MY BIRTHDAY FOOLS! BUY ME GIFTS!
29. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?
The entire script of Dirty D
Monday, 20 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment