Well I've put on a bit of weight again, not much, but I certainly feel it, I didn't swim last week, plus the period from hell which finally ended its 2 week reign kinda yesterday so I hope some of it is water bloating etc. But saying that, I did fill my face so who knows haha. It'll come off quick enough as I head back to pool today. Man I am starved. I had my smoothie and banana again, a routine I am looking forward to getting back into. I think the obvious lack of good foods in me made a difference not only to my diet (lots of snacking and chocolate in the name of period) but actually to my moods which were fucking awful.
On a positive note, I am wearing my green dress again and are really distracted my the sight of my ever overflowing heaving bosom. I can't help it. I'm sorry, it is just so distracting. Well I have to go and get on with some work now. I have some file opening forms for some Japanese Dental University. Unfortunately it's all in Japanese. I think I need to call my brother...
Monday, 20 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment