When I go to NY, I am going to:
1. Try and get tickets to see this hahahahahah HOW AWESOME providing I can get a ticket for no more than 50 squid, even then it is pushing it.
2. Get tattooed
3. Buy and iSight and some other crap
4. Walk around begin exciting and European and interesting
5. Go to here to look at this(mmmmm the sea) and get Joshua a new mug while I am at it.
6. Eat one of these at some place called Bouchon Bakery which is at the Time Warner Centre. I don't know where that is, but judging by the cake, I'll sniff it out.
7. Go here (and secretly try and stroke the rays. If you haven't ever stroked a ray, its lovely. I don't think you're technically allowed to anymore actually) and see the penguins and fish and seals hehe. I might also go to the Bronx Zoo and look at giraffes.
8. Walk around going oooh thats from that film! Oooh and that I saw on telly.
9. Say bollocks a lot and make Americans love me for being ever so quaint and English.
10. Wrap up warm and eat lots of sweets.
11. Not cry and have a good time.
Sunday, 19 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You really should go up the Empire State Building at night time as well... Definately a high point of any trip to NY (been a couple of times myself).
Post a Comment