Sunday, 26 March 2006

find me something to looooove [/queen]

Like this little lovely

I know that Joshua's side of the bed isn't even cold yet but I really am broody for a pet. Mainly, because I know I am going to be on my own. I don't mine this, but its nice to get a cuddle, and I do love cuddles so much. I miss Robot and Vegas. Saying that, going back to London wouldn't instantly mean that I would ask for them back, because obviously they are a responsiblity and an expensive and were at times, destructive little bastards. But I loved them so much. Even though they didn't particularly liked me, they did come and say hello, sit with, okay NEAR me and even Vegas was getting more social. I miss their purring and yelping and blatent favouritism for Joshua (let's face it, who doesn't favour him) and how when you needed a break from stroking them, you'd get a head butt. I miss hearing them stomp (and I mean stomp) up and down the stairs. I miss seeing them run head on into the the bottom step by mistake. I miss them going doolally on catnip. I miss them chasing Kinder Eggs round the front room, and always finding them upto no go in the bathroom. I miss seeing Robot hanging on the window frame like a sloath. I miss how Vegas would try and get in on the act when we were all watching a film and Robot was happy inbetween us with her stinky bum (don't think I miss that actually) and Vegas would not want to miss out but was a bit wary of sitting by us.

Kitty's cat is having kittens and he offered me a kitten if I wanted one, which is out of the question, even if he could get it across the channel (Dennis Vibert style knowing kitty) so instead I'm going to have to steal a pet, and keep it hidden and not in the flat. (Sara and me want to get a ferret for work, as the mascot. They said no outright to a hamster, so we are now just working through a list of pets hoping that they'll get worn down in the end.)

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Ahhh that makes me so sad for you. Cats are so luverly and cuddlesome. Apart from the claws and smellyness. My Molly farts worse than I do, which is saying something.

Happy belated birthday hope you ate lots of cake.